Saturday 17 August 2013

Merapi, 3 Years Ago


Wow! It's been seven months that I didn't posting some pictures or articles.
Here we go! I want to tell about something happen in D.I.Yogyakarta, Indonesia in three years ago.
About three years ago, there was "big explosion" in Yogyakarta. The Mount of Merapi erupted and made some educational activities stopped almost a month. Some campuses used as a place to refuge for the people who live near Merapi Mountain. The caretaker ('juru kunci') died in this accident.
Here are some the pictures that we've captured it.


My friend and I went to a place near the Merapi Mountain after that eruption passes to see the effects of  eruptions. The name of the place we visited is Kinahrejo.





This is one of the houses affected by the eruption



No comments:

Post a Comment